Northern Vermont University–Lyndon's Instant Decision Days
Visit campus and leave with a decision all on the same day at Northern Vermont University-Lyndon's Instant Decision Days.
- Attend a Q&A session
- Meet one-on-one with an admissions counselor to discuss your completed application
- Tour our spectacular campus
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch in our dining hall
- Leave with a decision on your application the same day — and have your application fee waived
What to Bring
To receive the decision, complete your application online and register online below to reserve your space.
When you visit us, you’ll also need:
- Your high school transcript
- 1–2 letters of recommendations
Decision Day activities start at 10:30 a.m. (check-in starting at 10 a.m.) and runs until approximately 1:45 p.m. When you arrive on campus, you’ll be greeted with a smile, we’ll spend time with you charting your path to a Lyndon degree, and you will leave with a decision and an understanding of your next steps.
|10 a.m.||Check-in (Moore Community Room/ASAC 100 Lobby)|
|10:30 a.m.||Welcome/Presentation (Moore Community Room/ASAC 100)|
|11 a.m.||Campus Tour (Departs from Moore Community Room/ASAC 100)|
|noon||Lunch (Stevens Dining Hall)|
|12-1:45 p.m.||Admissions Decision Appointment: check appointment card (Admissions Office)|