Drop-in FAFSA Assistance
December 6 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
NVU-Johnson, Dewey Hall, Academic Support Office
We're here to help! Need assistance with your FAFSA to ensure you can get financial aid to support your educational goals? Stop by during one of our FAFSA assistance sessions!
Please have with you the following items if they apply to your PARENTS' financial situation:
- 2017 federal 1040EZ, 1040A, or 1040 tax return with all schedules and W-2s
- Any documentation that lists taxed and untaxed income for 2017 including social security and/or disability benefits
- Monthly Reach Up Family Assistance and Food Stamps/Vermont 3 Squares
- Current balance of checking and savings accounts
- Child support paid and/or received in 2017
- Home value and debt (if applicable)
- Farm value and debt (if applicable)
- Business value and debt (if applicable)
- Investment value and debt (if applicable)
- Your email address and password