Friday, June 3, 2022
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Northern Vermont University’s Lyndon Campus
Veterans, military families, and anyone who cares about veterans’ issues are invited to attend the Tenth Annual Veterans Summit at Northern Vermont University’s Lyndon Campus in Lyndonville, Vt. The Summit will feature keynote speaker Sebastian Junger, breakout sessions, and 60+ veteran service organization exhibitors. A complimentary lunch will be offered to all pre-registered attendees.
Great things happen at the summit because veterans, their family members, and stakeholders get together to share valuable information and support one another. The exhibitors provide a wide array of services and resources. The speakers and presenters bring fresh insights, expertise, and inspiration. There is something of value for everyone.
- For veterans and their families, the summit is about accessing critical benefits and healthcare resources from the VA and other service providers.
- For veterans experiencing homelessness or housing insecurity, the VA Stand Down and organizations that provide housing assistance are here to help you find solutions.
- For veterans and family members seeking comradery and service opportunities, the VFW, the American Legion, and many other organizations welcome your membership.
- For veterans seeking employment, the Vermont Veterans Employment Network can help. Please visit their booth and schedule a one-on-one meeting.
- For all attendees, the Summit is a great place to meet old friends, make new friends, and learn about all of the resources and opportunities available to veterans.
This year we are excited to celebrate our 10-year milestone. Stay tuned for exciting updates.
Registration for the 2022 Veterans Summit is open! Attendees can register online at veteranssummitvt2022.eventbrite.com.
Q: Is there a cost?
A: The Veterans Summit is free to attend
Q: Who is invited to attend?
A: Veterans, military families, and anyone who cares about veterans’ issues
Thank you to our supporters!
Northern Vermont University contributes the venue for the Veterans Summit, as well as marketing and administrative support. To cover the additional costs of the Summit, we seek donations and sponsorships from businesses, organizations, and individuals. These donations, and ad revenue from the Veterans Summit program, help us keep this event free both for attendees—mostly veterans and family members—and for our nonprofit exhibitors.
The 2022 Veterans Summit is made possible by the generosity of sponsors and contributors, including:
- The Vermont Veterans Fund
- Seven Days media support
- VFW Post #793 in St. Johnsbury
- VFW Dept. of Vermont
- VFW Post #10038 in Lyndonville
- Casella Waste Systems
- New England Air Systems
- People’s United Bank
- Vermont Electric Co-op Community Fund
- Northern Counties Health Care
- …and many others!
Contributions of any size are welcome year-round.
Our deadline for advertisement reservations has passed, but existing advertisers can still pay online for their ad below.
General questions: Please contact Kristen Eaton at Veterans.Summit.VT@gmail.com.
Exhibitors: Thank you so much for your interest in being an exhibitor at the Tenth Annual Veterans Summit. Registration for exhibitors closed on 4/30. If you’re not yet registered, please contact Jessie Dall at email@example.com to have your organization put on the waitlist. Jessie will be able to directly assist you with your registration and any questions your organization might have. Please note that any exhibitors on the waitlist who are able to attend will not be listed in the official program.
Exhibitors whose organizations are already registered and confirmed can continue to register team members until 5/15 at veteranssummitvt2022.eventbrite.com.