Make Your Impact.
Feeling stuck? It's time to move forward without spending weeks in a classroom or accruing debt.
Built for adult learners looking to get ahead in their career, this series contains eight courses that will give you the advanced skills you need to move forward as a successful professional. You will focus on modern software applications, communication tools, and leadership skills that managers expect all job applicants to be proficient with.
- Maximize your use of Microsoft Office Suite programs like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to create professional memos, documents, and presentations,
- Master Google Drive programs like Docs, Sheets, and Slides,
- Employ different social media channels to reach a broader audience and drive the results you are looking for,
- Hone your management skills with Supervisor Development and Guest Service Excellence Boot Camps.
Classes are taught by experienced, working instructors who have the knowledge, skill, and passion to help you reach your goals.
- Communicate and collaborate more effectively as a business professional,
- Speak the same language as everyone else in your field by knowing the set of common programs,
- Operate more efficiently so you can be more productive,
- Troubleshoot whatever issues arise and know where you can always turn for help if you get stuck.
Online courses start March 3 and run through May 2021. Classes are held Tuesdays 3-6 p.m. and one weekend.
The Career-Ready in 12 Weeks series is offered with and without college credit.