Skill up with our Supervisor Skill Development Boot Camp
- Lyndon Campus: November 6-7, 2020
- Johnson Campus: November 13-14, 2020
- Brattleboro: November 13-14, 2020
By the end of this intensive boot camp, new supervisors will gain the level of self-awareness needed to be successful as leaders. As a result, they will fulfill their responsibilities to senior management as well as the staff they supervise while impacting the bottom line.
Effective communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution, orientation and training for staff, motivation and team building, staffing and scheduling, improving employee performance, effective management techniques, leadership, time management, managing your former peers.
- Employees looking to move to the next level through a flexible, cost-effective program
- Employers looking to increase confidence in their employees' skills
- Students looking for professional skill development (no credit)
At least one year of experience in a work environment