How to Access Your Transcript
Transcripts are the official record of your academic performance at Northern Vermont University (or, if you graduated before 2018, Johnson State College or Lyndon State College).
Students can access and print an unofficial transcript by logging on to the portal, locating Web Services, then selecting Academic Profile > Transcript.
NOTE: Only active NVU Students may access their unofficial transcript; former students must request an official transcript through Parchment Exchange (see below).
How to Order an Official Transcript
Official transcripts are available to order online through Parchment Exchange, the official transcript provider service for Northern Vermont University. To obtain your official transcript, follow these steps.
- Go to the Parchment Exchange website and create an account.
- After you create your account, you will see three options for transcripts. If you are currently an NVU student, even if you began your coursework at Johnson State or Lyndon State, choose Northern Vermont University. If you graduated or attended before July 1, 2018, choose the name of the institution as it was when you graduated/attended.
- E-Transcripts are available for students who attended Northern Vermont University and for Johnson State College and Lyndon State College between 2002 and July 1, 2018.
- If you attended Johnson State or Lyndon State before 2002, you will need to request a paper transcript.
- Transcripts will not be processed if you have restrictions or holds on your account.
- E-Transcripts: $6.50 each
- Paper Transcripts: $7.50 each