Thank you for your interest in Northern Vermont University. Please read on to learn about academic credential requirements for international students seeking to enroll at NVU.
Applicants with foreign academic credentials must provide:
- Academic records in the original language and a certified English translation
- Official secondary school transcripts and an official leaving certificate or diploma
- Results of secondary external examinations (such as the West African Exam Council General Certificate of Education), if applicable
- Official transcripts of any university-level studies already completed
- For NVU to consider accepting transfer credits from foreign institutions, students must have their post-secondary academic transcripts evaluated by an official foreign credential evaluation service.
- Students are responsible for paying for the credential evaluation and translation fees.
A list of credential evaluation services can be found at www.edupass.org