You can find your direction and follow it at Northern Vermont University — while still in high school. NVU’s Dual Enrollment program offers motivated Vermont high school juniors and seniors to take college classes on campus and online, tuition free.
About NVU Dual Enrollment
- Take up to two tuition-free courses a year after completing your sophomore year of high school.
- Earn up to 8 college credits (4 per course) completely tuition-free. (You are responsible for books and any course fees.)
- No application deadlines. You’ll be considered for the next available semester upon receipt of your application.
Want to learn more about Dual Enrollment at NVU? Complete and submit this inquiry form.
How to Apply
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Have your high school transcript sent to the Admissions Office of the NVU campus where you wish to take classes.
- Submit a recommendation from a guidance counselor.
- Interview with an NVU admissions counselor.
Applicants seeking to enroll in Johnson campus classes who are currently in the Johnson campus Upward Bound program are only required to submit the application.
Applicants seeking to enroll in Lyndon campus classes are not required to interview if they will be taking LLC courses offered at Lyndon Institute.