Make an impact with Northern Vermont University Alumni Associations
Regardless of when you graduated, what you studied, or what you’re doing now, your diploma makes you a member of either the NVU-Johnson Alumni Association or the NVU-Lyndon Alumni Association.
This community provides a rich blend of social, professional, cultural, and academic opportunities. The Association is a great way to stay connected.
Welcome to the Northern Vermont University Alumni Associations!
Your Involvement Helps Alumni, the University, and Students
By volunteering and giving to the Alumni Association, you support and link three vital parts of the NVU community.
Benefit to Alumni
- Direct financial support for alumni activities
- Development of professional engagement and networking opportunities
- Funding for alumni organizations, events, discounts, and free resources
- Creation of connections among university alumni, faculty, students, and friends of NVU
- Communication of exciting college and alumni news via online and print publications
- Celebration of alumni achievements through awards
Benefit to the University
- Support of Alumni Programs
- Recruitment of alumni to share time, talent, and counsel
- Identification and encouragement of potential students
Benefit to Students
- Grants for student projects
- Organization of professional networks, career-oriented events, and student-to-alumni connections
- Sponsorship of student leadership organizations
- Introduction to the alumni network and its value
Make a Donation
By giving financially, you’re investing in benefits that you, your fellow alumni, the university, and students will enjoy for generations to come. Give to the Alumni Association using our online form.
Join the Alumni Council
You spent an important part of your past on your campus. Now be an active part of your campus’ future. Join the Alumni Council.
Each Alumni Council, Johnson and Lyndon, meets three times a year on campus and remotely to make decisions on alumni-funded scholarships, reunion weekend, social gatherings, and other alumni-related topics and issues. The Alumni Council is the governing body of the Alumni Association and is responsible for the overall direction and management of the alumni association.