2022 Homecoming and Family Weekend at Lyndon: Friday, September 23 – Sunday, September 25
We can’t wait to welcome you to campus to celebrate the past, present, and future of Lyndon! Homecoming and Family Weekend at Lyndon gives students, alumni, families, and friends an opportunity to connect and have a great time. Check out what we have planned for you!
- Athletic Hall of Fame Banquet – 6-7:30 p.m.
- Oktoberfest – 7:30-10 p.m.
- Meet the President Welcome Breakfast – 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Manor Vail Society Annual Meeting – 12:30 p.m.
- Fall Festival for Families – 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- All-Reunion Class Social – 2-4 p.m.
- Lyndon State Rescue Alumni 50th Anniversary BBQ – 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- BINGO! – 6-8 p.m.
- Alumni and Varsity Games – check the full schedule for details.
Where to Stay