NVU Student Arrival Checklist and Testing Schedule
The start of the semester is here, and we are excited to have you back. Following up on President Mills’ message from last week, and so that we can get off to a healthy start, please be sure to complete all the steps below.
- By far, our most important protection is a fully vaccinated NVU community! Full COVID-19 vaccination, which now includes the booster, is required. If you are not yet eligible, please plan to receive a COVID-19 booster within 14 days of your eligibility date. You must verify your booster at https://www.northernvermont.edu/about/nvu-during-covid-19/.
- Before traveling back to NVU, get a negative test. Do not travel to campus with symptoms or a positive result. A pre-arrival test can be any home rapid test or pharmacy/state PCR that has been granted emergency use authorization by the FDA. More information about the types of tests is available here.
- Get tested when you arrive at school in addition to the pre-arrival test.
*Week 1 testing schedule:
- Monday, January 17 – 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 18 – 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 19 – 11:30 am–1:15 pm
- Thursday, January 20 – 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Friday, January 21 – 10:00 am–2:00 pm
NVU-Johnson – Multi Gym
NVU-Lyndon – ATT Lobby
*Week 2 testing for arrivals will be announced this week.
- Get Boosted!
- Mask up properly at all times and all places indoors.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Stay away if symptomatic and get tested.
If you have questions, please submit them here.
Dean of Students