North is community.
The Health Center at Northern Vermont University-Lyndon offers outpatient medical care at no cost to registered NVU students.
This office provides:
- Assessment and treatment of most minor illnesses and injuries
- Sports physicals
- Birth control
- Ongoing care for chronic illnesses and special problems
- Necessary prescription medications whenever possible
- Counseling and psychological care
- Alcohol and addiction recovery care
Visits to the NVU-Lyndon Health Center are by appointment. A nurse, a doctor, or physician's assistant is on campus five days a week during the academic year.
On Campus Health and Counseling
The NVU-Lyndon Health Center
10 a.m.-4 p.m.
802.626.6440 (phone) | 802.626.6387 (fax)
*Please note, the Health and Counseling Office is closed during the summer and reopens with regular hours in late August. Please contact the Student Life Office at 802.626.6418 with any questions during the summer.
Lyndon Rescue, Inc.
On-campus emergency response unit
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
St. Johnsbury, VT
Emergency Room: 24 hours
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center