April 16, 2021
Following are some important updates to vaccine eligibility to be aware of:
- Special Burlington BIPOC COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic – Saturday, April 17, 8:30am-12:00pm. Register here.
- All BIPOC community members, including anyone with Abenaki or other First Nations heritage, and all household members who are 16 years or older can register now to get a vaccine through the state.
- Out of state BIPOC students should use their campus address. Click to register.
- Vermonters age 16-18 are eligible to register starting tomorrow morning (Saturday, April 17) at 10:00am.
- All Vermonters age 16 and up can register for vaccine appointment starting at 6:00am on Monday, April 19.
- If you are an out of state student with plans to stay in Vermont for the summer, please register on April 19 using your campus address.
- All Vermont college students with a permanent residence outside of the state will be eligible to register starting on April 30.
- Please be mindful of the vaccination schedule for the two-dose vaccines before registering as there may not be time to complete it before the end of the semester. We fully recognize the inconvenience of the state’s timeline.
*NVU will continue with current travel and household visitation policies through the end of the semester, regardless of any changes announced by the Governor. This includes testing, daily self-attestation, masking, distancing, no cross-household visitation, no traveling, and 7-day quarantine if you do travel with permission. This is necessary to get us to the finish line.*
Full vaccine eligibility info here: https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/vaccine/getting-covid-19-vaccine#eligiblenow
Create an account here: https://vermont.force.com/events/s/selfregistration
Please reach out to me for any assistance.
Jonathan M. Davis
Dean of Students
Northern Vermont University