Saturday, March 7, 2020
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The University of Vermont, Davis Center
Veterans, military families, and anyone who cares about veterans issues are invited to attend the Eighth Annual Veterans Summit at the University of Vermont's Davis Center. Speakers, breakout sessions, exhibitor booths, and the VA's Mobile Vet Center will be present for this event.
Great things happen at the summit because veterans, their family members, and stakeholders get together to share valuable information and to support one another. The exhibitors provide a wide array of services and resources. The speakers and presenters bring fresh insights, expertise, and inspiration. There is something of value for everyone.
- For veterans and their families, the summit is about accessing critical benefit and health care resources from the VA and other service providers.
- For veterans experiencing homelessness or housing insecurity, the VA Stand Down and organizations that provide housing assistance are here to help you find solutions.
- For veterans and family members seeking comradery and service opportunities, the VFW, the American Legion, and many other organizations welcome your membership.
- For veterans seeking employment, the Vermont Veterans Employment Network can help. Please visit their booth and schedule a one-on-one meeting.
- For all attendees, the Summit is a great place to meet old friends, make new friends, and learn about all of the resources and opportunities available to veterans.
Register online with the code "Register Now."