Career and Internship Fair
Career and Internship Fair at NVU Johnson Campus March 21
All welcome to this free event!
Northern Vermont University’ Johnson campus will host the Spring 2023 Career and Internship Fair on Tuesday, March 21, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The fair offers a fantastic way to connect with a variety of businesses and nonprofits throughout the area and learn about the job and internship opportunities available now.
Nearly 50 businesses and organizations will participate, showcasing a range of career options from hospitality to healthcare, education to economic opportunity, as well as media, non-profits, outdoor recreation, and much more. A full list of participants follows below.
The Career and Internship Fair will be held in the Varsity Gym in the SHAPE Center on the Johnson campus. For more information, contact Beth.Walsh@NorthernVermont.edu.
Participating businesses and organizations include:
- Aloha Foundation
- Audubon Vermont
- Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity
- City of Burlington, Vermont
- Clarina Howard Nichols Center
- CPA Site Solutions
- DREAM Program
- DuBois & King Inc.
- Epilepsy Foundation of New England
- Fire Department City of Burlington Vermont
- Gordon’s Window Decor
- Green Mountain Concert Services and Green Mountain Flagging
- Handy Automotive Inc
- Hosmer Point Summer Camp
- Howard Center
- IRS Criminal Investigation
- Kimball Midwest
- Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center
- Lamoille County Mental Health Services
- Lane Press
- LARAWAY YOUTH & FAMILY SERVICES
- Liquid Measurement Systems, Inc.
- Lund Family Center
- Lyndon Economic opportunity AmeriCorps Program
- Missisquoi Valley School District
- Mount Prospect Academy
- N.A Manosh Inc
- NAMI Vermont
- Northeast Kingdom Human Services
- Northwestern Counseling & Support Services, Inc.
- Seven Days
- Smugglers’ Notch Resort
- Southern Vermont Area Health Education Center
- Springfield Hospital
- St. Johnsbury Academy
- Stowe Parks and Recreation
- The Lodge at Spruce Peak
- The Tyler Place Family Resort
- Three Ponds Sandwich Kitchen
- Transportation Security Administration C/O Accenture Federal Services
- Trapp Family Lodge
- Union Bank
- United States Postal Service
- United Way of Lamoille County
- Vermont Judiciary
- Vermont Rural Water Association
- Vermont Tent Company
- Washington County Mental Health