The Vermont Cooperative for Practice Improvement and Innovation (VCPI) is an independent, nonprofit cooperative. Our members include mental health and substance use disorder providers, state agencies, hospitals, educational institutions, practitioners, professional associations, peers, families and more working to support practice improvement and professional/workforce development in the Vermont system of care.
Our mission is to provide training, education, and more: coaching and consultation, learning communities and other clinical resources, pilot projects, project management and evaluation—to help agencies, programs and individuals implement and improve practice.
Founded in 2013, we have partnered with our fiscal sponsor Northern Vermont University since 2018 inspiring hope, wellness, resilience and recovery for all Vermonters. VCPI’s focus areas include: Dialectical Behavioral therapy (DBT); Six Core Strategies for Reducing Seclusion and Restraint; Suicide Prevention Education; Environmental Mental Health; support for Early Episode Psychosis; and more.
We offer services for our members, students, organizations, and the broader behavioral health workforce:
- Supporting implementation, sustainability, and evaluation of practice improvement activities
- Offering organizational support for practice, quality improvement, training and coaching
- Providing and promoting innovative workforce training and orientation opportunities
- Hosting learning communities to support sustainable implementation and culture change
- Management of pilot, grant, and other projects for adapting and examining evidence-based and promising practices
- Providing customized facilitation, coaching, and digital hosting services
For more information about current projects, membership, or to contact us:
P.O. Box 343
St. Albans VT 05478
@VTCPI on social media