We’re here to help you reach your destination.
You’re up to the challenge of earning your college degree, but that doesn’t mean you have to do it alone. Northern Vermont University’s academic support staff are here to work with you to chart your path to graduation and succeed in your coursework.
Both our Lyndon and Johnson campuses offer:
- Academic coaching and tutoring to help you master the subject matter in your courses and take your academic writing to the next level
- Instruction on improving your study and time management skills
- Services for students with disabilities
- Services for non-native English speakers
- Support for first-generation and non-traditional college students
Learn more about what each of our campuses offers.