Vaccine Update: J&J Vaccine Clinics on BOTH campuses + BIPOC Vaccination Safety, Efficacy, and Information Sessions
May 5, 2021
- NEW! NVU-Johnson is partnering with the State of Vermont and the National Guard to host a 400-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinic on Tuesday, May 11, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. in the Multi Gym. The clinic is live now on the registration site.
- NVU-Lyndon is partnering with the State of Vermont and Walgreens to host a 300-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinic on Friday, May 7, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in ASAC 100. This clinic is live now on the registration site.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Safety, Efficacy, and Information Sessions! May 5 at 6:00 p.m. and May 9 at 9:00 a.m. Members of the Vermont Health Department and the University of Vermont Medical Center will be available to provide information and answer questions. While this event is focused on members of the community who self-identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color), all are welcome.
- Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/97992740590?pwd=NVphd0dhVWJ3ZVJ4dTlTOFFGeXN6dz09 with passcode: 420458
- More information available at https://www.realamoillevt.org/
To register for the vaccination, log in or create an account here: https://vermont.force.com/events/s/selfregistration
Please reach out to me for assistance.
Jonathan M. Davis
Dean of Students