Apply to NVU Online
Students interested in applying to Northern Vermont University’s 100% online degree program should follow the instructions below.
NVU Online Early Childhood Education program applicants should refer to the NVU Online ECE page.
Northern Vermont University has rolling admissions, which means that applications are reviewed and qualified applicants are admitted throughout the year. That being said, the sooner you submit your application, the better. Admitted students may begin in the fall, spring, or summer. View our upcoming course start dates here.
How to Apply
To apply for admission to Northern Vermont University Online, applicants must submit:
- Complete the online application
- Submit official transcripts
- High school transcripts only need to be submitted if you have earned less than 18 college credits
- Final, official transcripts from all previous colleges
- A tuition deposit (Upon acceptance and deciding to enroll)
- To apply for financial aid, you’ll need to complete the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Our school code is 003688.
Transcripts should be sent to Admissions@NorthernVermont.edu or mailed to:
Northern Vermont University – Online Admissions
337 College Hill
Johnson, VT 05656
If you are an international student, you must arrange to have your transcripts provided in the original language with a certified English translation, along with a credit evaluation by an official foreign credential evaluation service.
If you have any questions or need assistance, we’re here to help! Contact us at NVUOnline@NorthernVermont.edu or call Admissions at 800.635.2356.