Career Support for Veterans
As a veteran, you have a unique set of qualities and professional experience to add to your civilian career. In recognizing your strengths, we at the Northern Vermont University Career and Internship Center also appreciate the challenges associated with transitioning back into the culture of civilian life and work environments. We are here to provide tools and skill-building to assist you during this next phase of your career path.
Resources for Veterans
- Federal Government: Feds Hire Vets
- Heroes Work Here: Disney Careers
- Military 2 Career
- Military Friendly Employers
- My Next Move: Career Exploration for Veterans
- Small Business Administration
- Troops to Teachers
- Vermont Department of Labor Veteran Services
- Veterans Employment Toolkit
- A Veteran’s Guide to Starting and Financing a Small Business
- Silent Professionals: Private Security Job Market
Questions? We’re here to help.
We look forward to working with you on your career success.